Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catch up

So it has been a while since I have posted...I have finally been successful at drinking enough fluid!!! YIPEEEEE! I got these great water bottles from Target that don't leak! I carry them around at work and in my purse and have been drinking water and Crystal light.

I have also found a protein shake that is tolerable for now...Unjury Chocolate shakes are pretty good mixed with Mootopia which gives you like 32g protein I believe in 8 oz. I tried these just shaken in my water bottle and then in the blender and Mootopia does some weird things in the blender...it ended up being way too thick! Gross! But in the water bottle it was pretty tastey.

As I have mentioned before I am on the Obesityhelp.com website daily and there is this TERRIFIC blogger (Michelle) who posts much more frequently than I, with much more experience (4 yrs today!!!) , that you have to check out!!! Here is the link www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com/ and right now she is having an amazing anniversary giveaway for a Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice-20 Automatic Ice Cream Maker! She has many recipes to use with this great gadget which you can see here: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2008/08/protein-ice-cream.html
I love her blog...its actually one of my home tabs :) Check her out!

I officially start my 2 week preop diet a week from tomorrow so I am trying to get all my ducks in a row and make menus for each day so I know ahead of time what I am gonna be eating....It is low carb high protein like I will be eating after my sleeve. I will post it when I have it all made out...I seriously need to use this blog as an accountability tool so I can stay on track!!! I will do this and do it well. I have to succeed at this weight loss for me, my kids and my husband!

Blog at ya soon
Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment